PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Robotic Process Automation – Manager
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide vision, planning and coordination of all software development, deployment and/or implementation activities
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Communicate effectively with all internal/external stakeholders
- Participate in client engagements
- Establish standards in all Software Development/Design, Deployment and integration/implementation activities
- Work closely with operations to develop the most optimal system architecture/deployment design for the core platforms
- Gather critical information from meetings with stakeholders in order to identify product and business requirements
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Document business requirements using formalism such UML or other object oriented modeling tools
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor platform functioning to ensure specifications are met
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to the architectural design of new/existing applications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or corresponding work experience in Software Development/Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Net, Web API, JSON, REST, and SQL Server, Web Services
- Experience in building enterprise grade applications
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development
- Proficiency in design patterns
- Experience working with project management methodologies
- Ability to lead and manage a software development team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task
- Awareness, understanding and usage of testing concepts and frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design and stored procedure programming.
- Understanding and ability to implement good architecture
- Proficiency with Test Driven Development
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to gather, critically review and analyze product/business requirements
- Experience with setting up and managing cloud technologies; Azure or Heroku.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2019.