HRLeverage – Our client, a Construction/Logistics Industry is seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clearing Agent
- The Clearing Agent would beresponsible for handling the necessary paperwork that involves the packaging of the goods
- Ensures that purchased goods are delivered to the respective buyers.
- Handles documentation related to the shipments, including insurance forms and dispatch forms.
- Ensures that the shipment is compliant with the hazardous shipping compliance information.
- Keeps track of routing information.
- Verifies that the carrier he uses is properly licensed.
- Develops logistics which he uses to track changes and ensure delivery of goods.
- Orders containers which will be used for packaging cargo to be delivered to the right locations, and he researches freight rates
Qualification and Experience
- Great educational background in any related field
- Proven work experience as Clearing agent
- Excellent Coordination skills
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
Skills and Competency Applicable:
- Applying Expertise
- Attention to detail
- Learning and Researching
- Adhering to principles
- Deciding and Initiating Action
Very well negotiable depending on the experience
Application Closing Date