Ventures Platform Foundation is a social impact organization focused on creating an Africa with sustainable and inclusive wealth by building and supporting entrepreneurs and innovators who leverage technology in creating solutions to Africa’s most urgent problems. We are committed to building capacity in young people especially females to leverage technology and sustainable enterprise in creating these solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Executive
- At Ventures Platform, we are constantly taking on exciting programs with far reaching impact and rewards
- In 2019, we are looking to expand on our project team and are looking for amazing candidates who will work with us as Communication Executives, on our different programs through the year.
Our choice candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the internal and external communications strategies and campaigns of assigned VP Programs.
- Communications across all media channels to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Managing the Social Media Community, Coordinating and Distributing Content
Content Production and Management:
- Copy-write, proofread, and revise communications to be published via the company’s communication channels
- Creating and supporting the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs
- Collect, research, and prepare communication materials for external and internal audiences
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic
- Work with the Program Manager to create media-related thought leadership materials
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, corporate newsletter content, social media content
- Create and maintain a well-arranged content library
Web and Social Media Management:
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website
- Scheduling and Publishing contents on the social media platforms
- Drive growth of social media followership and engagement
- Collate and periodically report data analytics on web and social media platforms
Public Relations and Promotion:
- Leverage relationship with media personnel to promote the company’s visibility
- Design and launch online and offline marketing campaigns
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives
- Develop marketing communications campaigns for assigned programs
- A relevant University Degree
- 2-3 years experience in managing brand communications across different channels
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Information management skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience and sensitivity of working with people from a wide range of cultures.
- Capacity to manage and prioritize a high workload, working to tight deadlines
- A friendly and helpful attitude
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Competent, conscientious and motivated with a methodical approach to work
- Capacity for independent working as well as the ability to contribute as an active member of the team
- Passion for excellence, and willingness to break records.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2019.
The post Ventures Platform Foundation Job Vacancy : Communications Executive appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.