Ventures Platform Foundation is a social impact organization focused on creating an Africa with sustainable and inclusive wealth by building and supporting entrepreneurs and innovators who leverage technology in creating solutions to Africa’s most urgent problems. We are committed to building capacity in young people especially females to leverage technology and sustainable enterprise in creating these solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- At Ventures Platform, we are constantly taking on exciting programs with far reaching impact and rewards
- In 2019, we are looking to expand on our project team and are looking for amazing candidates who will work with us as Program Managers on our different programs through the year.
- Manage and supervise the implementation of the program and ensure the objectives and achieving impact are met.
- Provide technical and strategic management support to the program.
- Develop work plans and financial budget for the project in collaboration with VPF team.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in both public and private sectors nationally and globally as it affects the program.
- Serve as the official point of contact with all program partners and the program sponsor.
- Ensure sponsor compliance in implementation of projects.
- Ensure strict compliance with sponsor terms of reference requirements/ reporting deadlines.
- In collaboration with the M&E Coordinator and Program Repertoire, oversee the collection and timely reporting of all programs according to internal and sponsor requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate project activities.
Background and Experience:
- More than 3 years experience in successful project/program management is essential
- The Program Manager will be an independent professional with deep project/program management experience
- Strong and demonstrated capacity for organization and management
- Excellent reporting skills
- Demonstrated experience interacting and collaborating with Government institutions, private sector, and NGOs
- Experience in digital entrepreneurship program management will be an added advantage.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong leadership, written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team building, communication and networking skills.
- Negotiation, analytical skills, diplomacy and drive for results.
- Ability to perform under pressure and in a politically sensitive environment.
- Comfortable presenting to large groups.
- Motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment and with external partners.
- Ability to assess the effectiveness and sustainability of programme structure and implementation modalities.
- Demonstrated analytical capacity including data collection and analysis, and synthesizing information into clear, concise reports.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2019..
The post Ventures Platform Foundation Job Vacancy : Program Manager appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.