AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions. Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Automation Engineer
Job Opening ID: 8
- Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Creation of test plans that contain expected timelines for completion and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions and test outcomes.
- Manual and automated execution of test scripts.
- Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
- Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification of corrections made.
- Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards are achieved within stipulated timelines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any relevant field.
- Minimum of Three (3) years software testing Experience.
- Must have a good Understanding of Manual and Automated execution of Test script.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
What is in it for you?
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension Scheme
- High-end laptop
- Monthly transport allowance
- Free accommodation in shared apartments
- Exam fees refund
- Professional Membership subscription
- 15 days off work
- Individual performance linked bonus.
- Employee stock option package
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.
The post Appzone Limited Job Vacancy : Test Automation Engineer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.