Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operation Officer
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and their database.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Use research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy.
- Identify areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
- Monitor marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed.
- Support the sales manager in delivering agreed activities with salesforce.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Promoting new products and any special deals.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
- Recording orders and sending details to the Inventory officer or warehouse.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with sales team.
- Giving feedback on sales trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- OND in any discipline with 1-3 years’ experience in FMCG sales
- Candidate must be conversant with major markets in Lagos.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good customer relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2019.
The post Hazon Holdings Job Vacancy : Sales Operation Officer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.