Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Coordinator
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Ensure appropriate employment practices and risk management controls are developed, maintained, and enhanced.
- Manage, create and facilitate HR Compliance education and awareness to create a mature oversight culture to comply with required federal, state and local employment regulations.
- Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations related to trends in administrative charges for HR, legal and executive review and action.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Candidate must have minimum of 3-5 years proven work experience as HR Officer/ HR Position
- Extensive working knowledge of federal laws governing employment practices.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
- CIPM Qualified or Final Stage is an added advantage
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Candidate must be residing around Ikeja or close environs
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2019.