Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The Project Manager is to ensure that the Contract is executed in accordance with NigerStar 7 / Subsea 7 procedures and Contract requirements, meeting targets set in terms of HSES and Quality, while achieving schedule constraints and financial objectives.
- Establish a Project Execution Plan for the completion of the Project demonstrating excellence all through.
- Put forward a clear understanding of HSEQ throughout the Project and be seen as positively influencing Safety culture and measures in all Project phases, encouraging and supporting initiatives.
- Ensure the implementation of an effective Risks and Opportunities Management system.
- Establish the Project organization and secure sufficient and qualified resources throughout the duration of the Project.
- Manage and contribute to the development of the human resources assigned to the project and ensure their yearly appraisal in liaison with the functional departments.
- Ensure clear lines of responsibility, clear split of scope of work, clear communication channels and decision making processes throughout the Project Organization.
- Develop “team spirit” throughout the Project for maximum understanding and ownership of Project goals at all levels to enhance Project performance.
- Ensure that a complete package of tender documentation is available at or immediately after Contract Award to achieve effective handover of the tender.
- Ensure at the beginning of the Contract that the detailed budget against which the Contract performance will be measured is prepared, split by Functions and Work Packages, as applicable.
- Provide regular feed back of “lessons learnt”.
- Ensure that NigerStar 7 systems and tools are in place to allow real-time monitoring of project parameters and performance indicators.
- Identify and manage Contract changes and notify Company in a timely manner, of their impact on costs, work schedule and Contract obligations.
- Ensure monitoring, co-ordination and management of the work being performed by all Function Managers, Work Package Managers, Subcontractors and Vendors involved in the Contract.
- Ensure that all internal and external interfaces are identified and closed out in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Project financial results are within target or above and initiate any corrective action that may be required for this purpose.
- Accurate and timely reporting of Project status to Company and to NigerStar 7 management.
- Ensure proper closing out of the Contract, both with Company and Subcontractors.
- Prepare a Contract Completion Report highlighting deviations from schedule and budget with reasons and explanations.
- Engineering Degree associated with Mechanical, Civil, Offshore or Marine disciplines.
- Min 15 years Project Management Experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience within West Africa is a plus.
- Experience in pipelay and EPCI projects is very essential.
- Understanding of installation environment and the needs of the various disciplines.
- Supporting the project.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2019.