Data & Scientific Inc. was established in 1989 in Ontario, Canada, as an independent software vendor. With over thirty employees and offices strategically located in North America and International markets, the company provides business-to-business solutions to clients worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Professional
Job Code: SNSLS0319
Slot: 2 Openings
- A Senior Sales Representative is responsible for developing new sales initiatives and programs to grow and maintain our client base on the e-Commerce and cloud services platform to increase revenue primarily through new business development.
Minimum Competencies and Skill Set Required
Beyond a positive learn-player attitude, we are looking for you to add the following to our mix of talents:
- Undergraduate Degree and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- True social media marketing savvy
- Experience with Sales Strategy Planning for product and services
- Experience in sales of hosted IT infrastructure, data center, and E-Commerce services in a self-directed inside sales environment (preferably 7 or more years-expenence, but talent can trump experience)
- Experience with sales of IT security services and products.
- Demonstrable experience researching and writing proposals, strong presentation skills and demonstrable comfort in dealing with senior executive prospects along with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of products and familiarity with at least one CRM system
- Additional preference will be given to access to owned automobile and minimum five year valid and active driver license.
- DataSci will provide related in-house product and services training where necessary to successful candidates.
- Industry competitive salary plus commission.
- As you grow with us, and your knowledge of our suite of data security and Identity management products grows your net compensation in the following years is guaranteed to easily surpass that amount.
- All sales positions are salary plus commission basis with performance incentives over and above commissions
- Four weeks annual vacation.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.