Data & Scientific Inc. was established in 1989 in Ontario, Canada, as an independent software vendor. With over thirty employees and offices strategically located in North America and International markets, the company provides business-to-business solutions to clients worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Representative
Job Code: SJSLS0319
Slot: Multiple Openings
- The Telesales and Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for growing and servicing our client base to increase revenue primarily through new business development.
- This is an inside, entry level position that is responsible for making both new business and account outbound sales calls prospective business customers.
Primary Key Job Accountabilities
- Prospecting, selling, follow up order entry, liaising with the in-house graphics designers to ensure customer satisfaction, Making a minimum of 75 -100 calls per day.
- Prospect and dvelop accounts by researching local business readiness to transition to online operations by utilizing social media, digital products and other sources. Some outside sales activities are normal to our telesales operations.
Minimum Competencies and Skill Set Required
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or in related field preferred
- An energetic individual with a relentless drive and perseverance
- Minimum four years of expenence in sales and two of which must be in the IT industry
- Experience with implementing sales and marketing practices across a broad spectrum of platforms
- Very strong customer focus with excellent sales presentation skills
- Self-starter with the determination to be successful and possess the ability to work with and exceed targets
- Effective communication, both written and verbal and a competent listener
- Ability to make quality decisions in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- DataSci will provide related in-house product and services training where necessary to successful candidates.
- Industry competitive salary plus commission.
- As you grow with us, and your knowledge of our suite of data security and Identity management products grows your net compensation in the following years is guaranteed to easily surpass that amount.
- All sales positions are salary plus commission basis with performance incentives over and above commissions
- Three weeks annual vacation.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.