Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Functional Relation With:
- Management Team
- Sales Team Members/Colleagues
- Finance Team
- Internal Control Officer
- Logistics Team
- Warehouse Team.
- Full responsibility for developing, maintaining & executing Corporate Sales Strategies directed to Industrial User-B2B; Corporate Clients in the field of Fine Perfumery, Personal Care & Home Care Products in the Fragrances Category. Responsible for the commercialization of Company’s Products/Services.
- To maintain, develop and grow existing and new business in order to achieve yearly defined commercial targets.
- Handle key clientele base for the Fragrances Category by maintaining & developing preferential relationships with existing and new customers.
- Structured daily/weekly/quarterly sales visits to all clients in order to optimize sales. Handle all sales proposals-including pricing & commercial terms.
- Monitors timeliness of samples requests and submissions to local clients, product approval, order shipments and invoicing in completing the deals.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly accurate and scheduled timing reporting on Fragrance activities and sales targets.
- Identify and analyze Fragrance opportunities in the market and develop such opportunities aligned to the overall Corporate Commercial Objectives. Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Quarterly Presentation to Management on Business opportunities/updates as it relates to the fragrance category.
- Maintain cost of sales as a function to the turnover- not more than 55% of Sales
- Prepares and submit sales & cost budgets that aligns with the category forecast. Negotiating commercial terms and closing sales.
- Maintain all data in the Company ERP system for easy retrieval.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Meeting/Exceeding Sales Target
- Meeting budget
- Customer satisfaction
- Relationship building.
Qualifications/ Experience/ Skills
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry or other related field. A Masters Degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience.
- Must possess good and excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2019.
The post Mikado Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy : Sales Executive appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.