Mountain Top University is a licensed private institution owned by the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) and established in March 2015 with a global outlook and commitment to sustainability planning and actions that advance new paths.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Electrician/Electrical Technician (CONTISS 07)
The Candidate, Qualifications and Experience
Candidates for the post of Electrician/Electrical Technician shall possess the following criteria:
- A National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of Lower Credit from a recognised Polytechnic, plus at least four (4) years post- qualification experience;
- Must be able to carry out scheduled and routine maintenance, emergency repairs, including installation of electrical related equipment;
- He/she must be a member of relevant professional body;
- He/she must be digitally compliant, up-to-date in the use of information and communication technology;
- Must be competent in applying engineering standards and practices in the installation and maintenance of electrical related equipment; and
- A minimum of 4 years practical experience in installation, repair and servicing of electrical related equipment in a private, commercial or public environment.
Salary and Condition of Service
- Remuneration will be in line with NUC approved benefits and allowances as applicable to the Nigeria University System. The University also runs attractive performance-based remuneration package and other benefits/entitlements as approved from time to time by the Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2019.