Mountain Top University is a licensed private institution owned by the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) and established in March 2015 with a global outlook and commitment to sustainability planning and actions that advance new paths.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: General Operator/Mechanic (CONTISS 04)
The Candidate, Qualifications and Experience
Candidates for the post of Generator Operator/Mechanic shall possess the following criteria:
- Secondary Education Certificate and a Technical Certificate either from a Technical College/Trade School or through an accepted national apprenticeship programme;
- Proven and continuous performance record, supported by references from previous and current employer may be required;
- Must be able to carry out installations on small and large capacity generator sets and related equipment:
- Must be able to carry out scheduled and routine maintenance, emergency repairs and overhaul of generators (static/mobile), including the installation of auxiliary fuel systems, such as tanks, transfer pumps etc.; and
- A minimum of 4 years practical experience in installation, repair and servicing of generators in a private, commercial, or public environment.
Salary and Condition of Service
- Remuneration will be in line with NUC approved benefits and allowances as applicable to the Nigeria University System. The University also runs attractive performance-based remuneration package and other benefits/entitlements as approved from time to time by the Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2019.
The post Mountain Top University Job Vacancy : General Operator/Mechanic appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.