OneHealth is a Telehealth company that aims to use digital information and communication technologies such as computers and mobile devices to make healthcare services accessible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Manager
- As Pharmacy Manager, you have one of the most significant roles in our company – delivering our purpose, modeling our values, and demonstrating genuine, authentic care for our patients.
- In addition to leading and directing your Pharmacy Staff, you are accountable for the management, oversight and operation of all aspects within your pharmacy. This includes:
- Patient Safety
- Pharmacy Professional Practice
- Regulatory Requirements
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Service
- Personnel Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Profitability
- Loss Prevention
- Workflow Management
- A key component of the Pharmacy Manager role is keeping your customers and patients healthy through adoption and management of patient care programs. Additionally, you will:
- Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
- Motivate, inspire and develop your Pharmacy Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
- Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in your pharmacy
- Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
- Facilitate a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate OneHealth from competitors.
- Active Pharmacy license with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 1 year retail pharmacy experience.
- B.Sc in Pharmacy, Mpharm, or Pharm. D. Degree
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2019.