Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc was issued a License to Continue as an Insurer by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) with effect from 28th February, 2007, following a successful recapitalisation and merger process. The company which is listed on the trading floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange has a Board of Directors made up of a crop of high profile and experienced professionals from the oil industry, manufacturing, and the financial services sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Re-Insurance Officer
- Develop and manage customer relationships with other insurance companies with a view to increasing the company’s share of facultative business.
- Analyze the risks of such business to determine apportionment and placement of such with treaty in order to minimize the company’s risk exposure
- Handling of reinsurance correspondence
- Raising of credit & debit notes on facultative reinsurance inward and outward
- Sending of renewal notice to reinsurances.
- Maintaining a comprehensive reinsurance register.
- Preparation of claims paid treaty bordereau.
- Preparation of outstanding claims reports.
- Handling of facultative inward and outwork claims.
- Preparation of cheque requisition on facultative inward and outward payment.
- Qualification: Minimum of HND or First degree in Insurance or any related field.
- Age: Between 25 – 35 years
- Experience Required: Minimum Experience of 4 years post NYSC experience out of which 2 must have been in Re-Insurance Underwriting.
- Professional Membership: Associate or Student membership of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria is a MUST. Additional professional qualification or affiliation will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
The post Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc Job Vacancy : Re-Insurance Officer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.