Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Carry out general administration duties for the Financial Controller and his team.
- Maintain the Financial Controller’s courrier and document filing, manage appointments within and outside F&C
- Arrange periodic meetings, reservation of video conference rooms and other facilities
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for the Financial Controller and his team (including hotel/vehicle reservations)
- Ensure the office equipments are in good working condition and arrange routine maintenance /replacement when necessary
- Organise events for Corporate F&C.
- Assist Secretary to ED/CFO in general administrative duties
- Will be required to work with other Secretaries in F&C.
- Provide back to back secretarial support in the absence of any F&C Secretary
- Monitor and supervise any assigned Industrial Attachee
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Financial Controller from time to time
- Age between 25 Years – 35 Years
- Candidate should possess minimum education of HND (Polytechnic) in Secretarial Studies
- Must have minimum experience of 5 Years.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
The post Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Job Vacancy : Secretary appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.