Knightsbridge Homes Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategies as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.
The post Knightsbridge Homes Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy : Social Media Manager appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.