Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- You will be a part of the team responsible for ensuring and validating product quality. This team is extremely conscious and empathetic with the end user, hence nothing less than stellar quality is accepted.
- Plan, design and conduct functional tests.
- Plan, design and conduct non-functional tests, especially security, user experience, load/stress tests.
- Prepare bug reports.
- Conduct advanced automation testing using tools like Selenium, HP quality center, cucumber etc.
- Liaise with developers to ensure defects identified are fixed.
- Recommend new tools and processes to achieve better software quality.
- Frequently reviews the processes used to achieve software quality for improvement areas.
- Participate in performance management and recruitment.
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years testing experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in automation testing of web and mobile applications.
- ISTQB foundation advanced certification (desired).
- Familiar with different test techniques and their application.
- Programming experience is very much preferred.
- Experience using least one RDBMS, oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Very good SQL knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in security and load tests.
- Experienced working in an agile environment.
- Good attention to details.
Essential Competence & Attributes:
- Passion for contributing to technology knowledge base.
- Excellence driven.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Critical thinking capabilities.
Application Closing Date
The post Seamfix Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy : Quality Assurance Engineer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.