Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Personal values
- Passionate about Mental Health
- Understands concept of wellbeing and promotes mental health wellbeing
- Is committed to service user leadership
- Commitment to own personal development
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counselling and an MSc. in Clinical Psychology level or Should have an MBBS and should have completed a residency program in Psychiatry
- An MBA, a Master’s degree in health Administration, Business or Economicswould provide an added advantage
- Educated to equivalent first-degree level or appropriate experience
- Project management skills/qualifications would provide an added advantage
Experience and Abilities:
- Proven track record in leading on Projects within the mental health and wellness
- Knowledge of EAP
- Demonstrated track record of ability to create multi-year strategic planning and proforma documentation for new/existing service lines.
- Expertise in managed care and government reimbursement environment. Adept in abstract analysis and interpreting financial pro formas, and utilization information relative to hospital services, to evaluate reasonable opportunities for growth.
- Comprehensive knowledge of physician relations and demonstrated ability to work with/lead clinical teams to achieve growth objectives.
- Proven revenue generation skills, computer software applications knowledge, and familiarity with industry analytic database tools.
- Ability to write high quality proposals
- Experience of putting together viable budgets for new business
- Ability to lead and motivate a project team to get the best out of individuals
- Understanding of services for people with Mental Health issues.
- Experience of working closely with operations department
- Identify and follow up business development opportunities, and make recommendations on how best to implement new projects and which opportunities to prioritise.
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with a wide range of partner organisations
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills
- Ability to critically evaluate business development opportunities
- Ability to plan workload considering conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines and support others to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation business pitching skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent to analyse data and prepare professional documents
- Managing others
- Experience of encouraging the development of staff at all levels
- Ability to encourage innovation and continuous improvement when managing projects
- Ability to coach and mentor team
- Managing relationships
- Encourages team working and skills sharing
- Encourages an open, positive and outward-looking culture by role modelling
- Acts at all times as a brand ambassador
Application Closing Date