Kurtiva Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configuration of the basic component of a structure.
- Liaise with professional of the basic components of a structure.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations
- Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes.
Education & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma, preferably in a Civil or Structural Engineering with related field or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations.
- Sounds understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professional from other disciplines
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Professionally registered with the Institute of Structural Engineering.
- Expert experience in project management.
Application Closing Date