Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anaesthetist Nurse
Location: Nationwide (Site Based – Onshore or Offshore, Nigeria)
Work Condition: Rotational, 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off
Job to be performed shall include the following, but without limitation:
- Report to Company’s Site Manager for all aspects of their routine and emergency duties
- Report to Company Senior Medical Officer for professional directives, support and advice.
- Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organise first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
- Follow up Primary and Contingency Emergency Medical Response Plans
- Be responsible for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the Clinic.
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records, reports and statistics, and the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary.
- Maintain daily accident, consultation, and referral and hospitalization log.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding the catering and accommodation services and complete hygiene report as frequently as required. Advise as far as is practicable on the control and eradication of hazards.
- Conduct periodical hygiene inspection on Living Quarters and Work Sites.
Training and Investigation:
- Schedule regular first aid instruction and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up and investigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and COMPANY`s requirements.
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
- Survey the site health facilities in accordance with all applicable local regulations and COMPANY`s requirements.
- Recognized diploma of Anaesthetist/ Resuscitation Nursing.
- 15 years of working experience of which last 5 years continual practice in an emergency
- intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well in paediatrics.
- Good computerization practice and usual software’s knowledge.
- Practical experience in medical support of Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment.
- Basic knowledge’s in maintenance of technical equipment.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2019.
The post Maventeq Systems Limited Job Vacancy : Anaesthetist Nurse appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.