Raxon Culler Gold Limited is an indigenous Company, which was incorporated under the companies and allied matters ACT 1990 under the Laws of Nigeria, with special interest and expertise in the textile industry, renewable energy, construction, consultancy and training. We are partnering with three multinational companies from Turkey, China, and Bangladesh, with impeccable records in textile design and manufacturing, to create multi-training and employment in the Country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant/ Cleaner (Male and Female)
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are seeking for professional Cleaners (Male and Female) to perform a variety cleaning and maintenance duties.
- The Cleaners will be in charge of maintaining all public and private spaces to employer standards. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom services.
- Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must. The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Performs general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers
- Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job
Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Previous experience cleaning preferred; training will be provided
- Secondary school certificate
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.