Raxon Culler Gold Limited is an indigenous Company, which was incorporated under the companies and allied matters ACT 1990 under the Laws of Nigeria, with special interest and expertise in the textile industry, renewable energy, construction, consultancy and training. We are partnering with three multinational companies from Turkey, China, and Bangladesh, with impeccable records in textile design and manufacturing, to create multi-training and employment in the Country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
- Our company is looking for a talented and results-driven Supervisor to manage workflow at our facilities. The ideal candidate should have experience organizing work groups, coaching employees, monitoring progress, enforcing rules and ensuring quality compliance. You must possess strong communication and leaderships skills as well as the ability to resolve workplace issues effectively.
- The Supervisor will be excited about guiding, training and supporting their team members and is highly motivated to help our company fulfill its larger mission. The successful candidate will be people-centered, supportive and flexible in order to get the most of his/her team. You should also be a natural leader that’s focused on inspiring employees to own their work and deliver better results.
Duties and Responsibilities
Tasks include the following but core responsibilities not limited to:
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Advice on reward and promotion based on performance
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualification
You will need to show:
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- HND/BSc/BA in Management or related field required
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to train employees when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding and proactive organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.
The post Raxon Culler Gold Limited Job Vacancy : Supervisor appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.