Rise Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise in Youth and Education Development. We are based in Anthony, Lagos, Nigeria & are currently rebranding and revamping our programs, operations and value offerings.
We are recruiting for an experienced, competent and result-oriented individual of excellent character for the role below:
Job Title: Programs/Project Manager
- He/She will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the operational aspects and logistics related to execution of programs/projects carried out by the organisation including creating program content, program schedules, time/resource management and managing the program’s budget/expenditure to ensure that our programs deliver their intended impact and objectives.
- Relevant Academic and/or Professional Qualification for the position applied for
- 4 years related work experience is acceptable.
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsTHIS IS CRUCIAL.
- Attention to Details and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good Social Media is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.
The post Rise Networks Job Vacancy : Programs/Project Manager appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.