Ultra Media Solutions is an ICT firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social CommunitiesWe develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Clients Relations Executive
- Ultra Media Solutions Limited requires a FEMALE Front-desk/Clients’ Relations Executive who will work alongside our other Clients Relations Executive
- This key person must be an Inspiring, confident and self-driven person with bias for action in line with our business goals.
- We are looking for a Front desk manager to manage our reception areaYou will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guest’s services.
- As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team.
- Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Ultimately, as the Most Important Gateway To Ultra Media Solutions Group, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Developing and maintaining efficient systems to deal with client queries and support
- Referring issues and potential sales opportunities to Sales and Marketing Executives where relevant
- Handling and resolving all questions, requests, complaints and all other front desk activities
- Providing efficient and professional first line account management to clients
- Assisting the business development team in developing efficient systems to support the work of the Team
- Handling mail boxes, telephone and correspondences
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales and marketing team to opportunities for further sales within key clients/organisations
- Letting customers know about other products and services the company offers.
- Achieving client relationship targets and Kepis as set by the Head of Marketing
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
- Hands on experience with office machines (printers etc)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Past working experience in Staff Administration will be an added advantage
- B.Sc or HND in any related field; additional certification is a plus
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.