The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Transformation Manager
Job ID: R-23300
Job ID: Full time
- Support the identification, prioritization, design, development and support of integrated digital choices that the Business Unit (BU) needs to make to deliver superior, sustainable returns ahead of business plan targets in the near (operational) and long term (Strategic) focused on (i) Consumer, (ii) Customer and (iii) Analytics
- Advise key system stakeholders across Strategic Digital imperatives that result in the identification of competitively advantaged solutions to key digital priorities and growth opportunities delivered through optimal resource allocation thereby maximizing the BU’s ROI and resulting in sustainable performance ahead of BU targets
Function Specific Activities
Key focus areas:
Digital: Align on a common vision and strategy for the consumer, customer and analytic digital transformation of our System, leveraging both internal and external partnerships (tech firms, agencies, eRetailers, CPGs, startups) to maximize value and impact
- BU digital champion: Liaise with TCCC Digital community to identify opportunities and share best practices
- Set an end-to-end integrated, common vision and strategy for the Digital transformation across our system focused on
- Lead the Digital strategic planning and prioritization in the BU, including overall goal setting and performance management
- Build a digital measurement discipline, based on common KPI’s for targeting, tracking and evaluating System investments, in order to maximize ROI and delivery of shared learnings across markets
- Ensure BU’s digital strategy remains ahead of relevant digital trends
- Lead effort to drive BU digital experimentation: (1) Idea / opportunity Identification ® (2) Experiment (build business case for seed funding) ® (3) Best practices (justification for commercialization funding) ® (4) Mass Adoption (Scale funding)
- Renewal: Known to KO and the world but new to the BU (Localize)
- Disruptive: Known to TCCC but new to the world (Lift and shift and localize)
- Transformative: Known to the world but new to TCCC
- Exponential: New to TCCC and the world (innovate)
- Work with Marketing and Commercial teams to integrate Digital strategy into Digital Marketing and eCommerce plans
- Steward and role-model the organization to embrace a Digital growth mindset in all we do, by:
- Creating foundational digital capabilities to support the connected ecosystem
- Serving as a catalyst to digitize internally, in order to be more agile and engaging
- Encouraging a fluid, learning culture that monitors trends, disruptive market forces and competitive moves
- Drive innovative business development and partnership opportunities with the leading players in the digital space, including e-commerce, why leveraging the System’s massive manufacturing and distribution capabilities, in order to grow with consumers and customers
- Support effectively the EMEA Digital Council in order to maximize synergies and common bets
- Represent KO System as a digital ambassador in appropriate forums
- Capability building: Support BU Digital agenda via talent development and capability building
- Ensure that the BU builds the requisite current and future generation digital capabilities to remain competitive and better informed
- Ensure that there is a consistent, accurate, reliable, dynamic (up-to-date), accessible, system wide single source-of-truth to inform near term (operational) and long term (strategic) decisions
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.
The post Coca-Cola Company Job Vacancy : Digital Transformation Manager appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.