Mindas Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Operations
- We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company.
- You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
- The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes.
- The candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities.
- He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2019.
The post Mindas Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy : Director of Operations appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.