Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst II
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Provides analytical support in order to deliver financial results. Works with internal workers and external vendors to resolve issues and provide ad-hoc financial analysis
- Prepares cost reports including forecasts/outlooks. Assists with allocation of funds for projects based on approved budgets and monitors project accounting. Validate invoices, expenditures and change requests impacting budgets
- Identifies and implements improvements to cost management processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Senior Financial Analyst might be performing basic financial decisions and financial analysis of high complexity.
- Financial reporting, data analysis, financial systems, attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2019.
The post Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy : Financial Analyst II appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.