Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geoscience – Geophysicist II
Category: Geology and Geosciences
- Supports and enhances 2D/3D seismic and wellbore acquisition programs across company. Will interface with the operating groups, other technical specialists, and vendors to provide 2D/3D seismic and borehole seismic survey acquisition solutions which safely meet organizational goals and commitments.
- May serve as a Formation Evaluation Specialist.
Tasks And Responsibilities
In addition to the Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 2:
- Experience as exploration geophysicist with high end skills in seismic interpretation
- Proven track record in generating prospects and discovering hydrocarbons
- Interpretation, evaluation and appraisal skills of exploration drilling opportunities using 2D and 3D seismic data, and other geophysical data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geotechnical or Geophysical required
- 10+ years’ of industry experience
- Geology & Geophysical interpretation skills
- Advance Petrophysical analysis skills in Siliciclastic settings
- Competency in computing applications (Geology & Petrel)
- Strong knowledge of the Petroleum Geology of the local area at a basic minimum
- Geoscience computing skills
- Good team player, ability to work effectively in and with diverse work groups
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
Application Closing Date