Arca Payments Company Limited is a highly advanced Technology platform, helping to empower the new, digital era for Payments and fostering the Open Banking ecosystem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk and Compliance Manager
- The Risk & Compliance Manager will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing all risk, audit and compliance programs based on risk assessments in a financial environment.
The position will be charged but not limited to these responsibilities:
- Evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks, compliance and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- To actively monitor regulatory developments, assess the potential impact on the business and deliver findings and recommendations.
- Reviewing, updating, implementing compliance policies, procedures and manuals.
- Maintain and update a risk register
- Delivering risk and compliance training sessions with particular focus on range of company products & services.
- Daily monitoring of activity to identify emerging risks, possible compliance breaches and taking remedial action where necessary and assessing and reporting on implications to the business.
- Identify areas of improvement and efficiency on the Internal Controls including compliance with policies, procedures, legal and contractual requirements
- Take ownership and accountability for the internal audit of allocated audit-able areas; including IT general and application control reviews for areas allocated to process auditors in the performance of integrated audits
- Perform various audits (IT/Financial and Operational) at corporate and subsidiary locations
- Compilation of process documentation, performance of interviews/walk through, execution of audit testing, and documentation of results/deficiencies.
- Preparation of audit reports to management and/or Audit Committee.
- Assist in the development of a combined assurance approach and work with, and co-ordinate work with external audit, when required
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 4-6 years of cumulative relevant experience in risk management/compliance/Audit role with good understanding of all aspects of Operational Risk Management within a financial technology environment
- Evaluation of Internal Controls: The ability to analyze process controls for effectiveness from a design and implementation perspective
- Remedial Action Development: The ability to develop control improvements required to mitigate the risks or control failures identified during internal audit reviews.
- Risk Acceptance: The ability to facilitate a formal acceptance process of reviewing and accepting residual risk, depending on the outcomes of risk identification and measurement.
- Risk Response Strategy: The ability to facilitate the creation and adoption of an appropriate risk response strategy and to assign ownership for the risk response.
- Evaluating Risk Management Effectiveness: The ability to determine if risk management and control measures are achieving the desired results and mitigating risks at the expected level.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO2K & PCIDSS requirements
- Ability to plan, perform, document and report on internal audits.
- Notable level familiarity with various IT platforms, operating systems and information security.
- Detailed familiarity with SDLC projects, change management and other general controls.
- Experience in terms of assisting with the development and/or improvement of IT audit methodologies.
The Compensation & Benefits for the role is highly attractive and the work environment is conducive.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2019