Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL) is a Fresh Innovative Hospitality Solutions Company that focuses on TURN KEY Hospitality Project Management providing solutions and services for the hospitality industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lounge / Restaurant Manager
Summary of the Position
- To ensure smooth day to day running of Lounge.
- Continually bring added value to the contract though innovation and pro-activeness.
- Provide management reports for Restaurant/Lounge in coordination with the hotel Manager.
- To provide solutions to operational challenges in the restaurant and lounge.
- To financially manage the contract within the terms of reference, working towards achieving financial and nonfinancial targets.
- Foster positive working relationships with hotel team to ensure efficiencies as well as consistency for customer
- Ensure all staff is trained to deliver a customer focused service.
- Ensure staff performances are managed to quality set objectives
- Lead, motivate, train, develop and direct team to maximize efficiency in customer service
- Create an environment where constant improvement is actively encouraged and recognized
- Develop effective resource planning solutions to meet demands of the business
- Ensure communication and implementation of all service deliverable through team and mentor success
- Report to the Food and Beverages Manager
- Coordinate and manage the contract activities through effective regular communication with Client and colleagues
- Work with F&B team and bringing innovation to food offer and be actively involved in the menu workshops
- Have a flair for delivering unrivalled, consistent quality food and customer service
- Compile proposals and recommendations to continually improve operations
- Implement staff recognition and reward based on customer feedback.
- Smooth and efficient running of the operations
- The ability to build excellent client relationships
- Performing and reporting financial objectives
- People management and development
- Customer service excellence
- Oral and written communication
- Experience in providing ‘high-end’ quality in customer service and product
- Sales abilities
- Planning and organizing skills
- To be standard driven and have a good attention to detail
- Individual leadership
- Analytical skills
- Stress tolerance
- Safety awareness
- Development of subordinates
- Technical/Professional knowledge
- Display energy and enthusiasm
- Can balance between creating and working in a fun environment with clear high quality service and product expectations
- Passion for food and innovation – ‘foodie’
- Worked in similar service set ups
- Energetic, forward thinking
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.