KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a key distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions, renowned in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.
In line with the company’s decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands-on experience with implementing professional practices, the company is looking for an exceptional individual with proven integrity to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Strategy & Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for providing and coordinating support to leadership on strategic business initiatives including planning, prioritization, and project execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As the Head, Business Strategy & Executive Assistant to the MD, you will be required to do the following:
- Support the creation and development of the brand Strategic Plan, working with the stakeholders around the company.
- Develop strategic insights based on internal and external data and business analysis, including but not limited to analysis of markets, customers, and businesses.
- Prepare senior executive level presentations, including presentations for the Board of Directors.
- Develop, implement and maintain enterprise wide key performance indicators and communicate across the organization KPI achievements.
- Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the strategic direction and objectives to staff within the function; oversee the execution and monitoring of the strategic plans.
- Interface effectively with all levels within the organization in a manner that is collaborative and respectful.
- Provide overall direction and support to the leadership team in defining, prioritizing, pursuing, and monitoring major initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments for implementation of the entities’ plans and achievement of its strategic objectives.
- Do everything else to support the office of the Managing Director
The Job requires you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in Science, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related Social Science disciplines
- Master’s degree (e.g. MBA) or any professional Qualification will be an added advantage
- Seven (7) years post-NYSC work experience; with 5 years relevant experience in business strategy, of which at least 3 years would have been in a similar role within the consulting or business advisory i Understanding of the global business environment and the major issues which impact on the ability of a company to compete and grow
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian legal framework (corporate and commercial law)
- Outstanding writing skills
- This role reports to the Managing Director.
Application Closing Date