Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant General Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The Restaurant General Managers would be required to handle all aspects of management of product, service and image of the restaurant chain including business development.
- Ensures achievement of financial targets;
- Maximize sales and meet profit and financial expectations;
- Developing growth strategies and implementation plans;
- Designs and implements Standard Operating Procedures;
- Improves efficiency of restaurant operations;
- Monitors and adheres to health, safety and hygiene standards;
- Manage the food and beverage provision for functions and events;
- Plan menus in consultation with chefs;
- Organize, lead and motivate the catering team;
- Budget and establish financial targets and forecasts;
- Monitor the quality of the product and service provided;
- Maintain stock levels and order new supplies as required;
- Liaise with suppliers and clients;
- Assist in negotiations with clients, assess their requirements and ensure they’re satisfied with the service delivered (in contract catering);
- Ensure compliance with all fire, licensing and employment regulations;
- Evaluate food products to assure that quality standards are consistently attained;
- Interact with all supervisors to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of customers and clients;
- Assist in maintaining a high level of service principles in accordance with established standards;
- Evaluate purchases are of quality and price are consistently met;
- Ensure all staff are trained and professional development opportunities arise for all kitchen staff;
- Oversee the operations of outdoor catering events or activities;
- Support safe work habits and a safe working environment at all times.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Degree in Catering/Culinary Management or Hospitality Management
- Seasoned professional with 8-10 years’ experience in Food & Beverage Management
- Good track record of managing inventory/cost control, planning/forecasting
- Excellent leadership, relationship management & communication skills
- Strong business acumen, judgement and decision-making skills etc.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.
The post Louis Valentino Prixair Job Vacancy : Restaurant General Manager appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.