Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cabin Crew
Job ID: R-0001205
Job type: Full time
- Directly responsible for the safety and security of each flight. To assist the Flight Crew in achieving successful flights operations and to maintain an excellent standard of customer service.
- Upholds Safety and Security standards
- Ensures that pre and post flight checks are completed.
- Monitors waste and the use of equipment appropriately.
- Ensures effective communication with the Flight Crew.
- Ensuring standard operating procedures, including AVMED, are followed correctly.
- Achieves On Time Departure without compromising on safety and security standards.
- To maximize the customer experience in the cabin, ensuring that it meets the BHNL’s service standard.
- Ensuring that individual passenger needs are recognized.
- To build an effective relationship with Customers and Crew, demonstrating BHNL Brand / values.
- To effectively communicate changes that would impact the in-flight services.
- To understand the Company’s objectives and how related departments work in order to build effective working relationships.
- Directly responsible for the flight safety in accordance with SEP manual, NCAA and JAR Ops procedures.
- Throughout employment, remain fully conversant with SEP procedures and successfully complete annual recurrent training.
- Candidate should possess a University degree (Bachelor’s) or HND qualification
- Must have at least 2 years experience.
- A current NSAA issued license.
- Type rated on the ERJ135/145
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2019.