First Point Group (FPG) is a global Technology recruitment consultancy. Established in 2004, our network of 10 offices, located worldwide, now work with a wide range of businesses, from the world’s largest technology giants, through to emerging challengers in the tech.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RF Optimization Lead
- Our client is looking for RF Optimization Lead, for a 3 months rolling contract in Nigeria for an immediate start.
- Ericsson Exprience is advatageous.
- Candidate provide: mobile handset, laptop, accommodation.
- Client to provide: SIM for business calls, business expenses, local transport.
Overall NDO lead for 2G/3G and LTE RAN modernization project with the following scope:
- Plan / Coordinate 2G/3G/4G KPI acceptance with GSC team, Tigo and MS
- OSS KPI based Site Acceptance issues
- OSS KPI based Cluster acceptance issues
- Cluster Drive Test Acceptance Issues
- Discuss and coordinate OSS KPI performance issues for 2G/3G/4G with GSCs
- Do daily KPI meetings with Tigo
- Do weekly KPI / Acceptance update meetings with Ericsson management
- Follow up on post cutover issues seen from Modernization reported by GSCs with Ericsson Implementation
- Take up ad hock negotiations like KPI negotiations on a need to need basis
- Plan and coordinate major activities like GSM frequency planning (done by GSCs) , RNC migration
Skills / Capabilities / Requirements / Expectations
- Be the lead SA for the planning, Tuning, acceptance or OPTIMIZATION for the activities as per the agreed scope
- Senior consultative approach toward the customer in mitigating challenges during every step of the rollout
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience in Radio Network Planning, Optimization, Network Features testing
- Very Good knowledge of Ericsson Equipment, Radio Network Features, Algorithms, and Parameters
- Senior experience in daily KPI Analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Senior experience in writing recommendations, providing analysis, carrying out special studies on radio interface
- Able to produce documented engineering methods / procedures and present Workshops on Radio Optimisation subjects
- Very Good understanding of radio interface standards
- The person should be able to carry special studies to complex issues in case customer requests.
- Should be able to carry feature Trials (Preparation, Analysis, and Report)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and high concern for quality is required
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, initiative and ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Innovation and proactive attitude
- Developing Others & Knowledge Sharing
- Experience in pricing and preparation of service proposals
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery.
Application Closing Date
The post First Point Group Job Vacancy : RF Optimization Lead appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.