The Invisible Orthodontist is a global marketing and consulting company that helps you grow your practice and become the known orthodontic expert in your competitive area.
At the practice level, we have a number of consulting programs designed to create the expert image. These programs span many categories including management, marketing and clinical. Additionally, because our network is geographically exclusive, we are able to facilitate collaboration between members via various programs that we have in place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
- We’ve a really exciting full-time/permanent opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with a fast-growing global company to help improve the quality assurance of our web projects and to bring their expertise to the company.
- We are a remote working company and all love what we do and this is a great opportunity for the right person. We’re open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
What will You be Doing?
- Testing developed web sites against specified requirements across multiple desktop browsers and mobile devices
- Recording and monitoring of issues raised
- Creation and maintenance of test documentation as required
- Working with developers and designers where required to resolve issues
- At least 2 years’ experience of QA including testing websites, cross-browser functional testing, familiarity with bug tracking and reporting applications, would be good
- You will work with closely with our Digital PMs and Lead Producer
- Getting stuck in with any other digital related tasks as may be needed
Essential Skills and Experience for this Role
- At least two years’ experience in a similar QA role so that you are familiar with what to test to ensure quality product delivery
- You should LOVE what you do and be hard-working
- You must work off your own initiative
- We may require out-of-hours working at times (not on a regular basis)
- Experienced using project management and communications tools such as Wrike, Slack, etc.
- Fluent in English
- You should be happy to get stuck into all kinds of digital-related tasks and learn new skills and systems
- Excellent attention to detail – quality control is key
Application Closing Date
The post Invisible Orthodontist Job Vacancy : Quality Assurance Officer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.