Maison Fahrenheit – Nestled in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria, Maison Fahrenheit is an urban oasis minutes away from clubs of extreme repute, high profile business organizations, art galleries, parks, and the Atlantic ocean. Here, urban energy collides with a glamorous fantasy satisfying escape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance
Summary of the Position
- The chief accountant oversees the Hotel Budgets, staff payroll and overall finances, also responsible for developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- To monitor and manage the hotel’s overall budget, such as monitoring expenses and making adjustments where necessary.
- To effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, productive coaching, regular meeting and appropriate performance management.
- To coordinate and complete annual audits on overall hotel operation.
- Ensure that all statutory details (PAN, Tax no, company registration no, etc) are displayed on guest invoice and bill.
- To check customers credit rating and flag accounts black listed for long outstanding or defaulter account.
- Responsible to create and present reports on the overall finance of the hotel.
- To provide direction and training to hotel operational team in the areas related to finance, financial reports, internal control and labor management, payroll etc
- The chief accountant is responsible for processing staff payroll (wages and salaries).
- Maintain flies of all contractors, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses and payroll.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related field.
- Min 15 years cognitive experience
- Hospitality experience an added advantage
- Must be chattered
- Additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Oral and written communication
- Planning and organizing skills
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Stress tolerance
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- To be able to take initiative and make decisions
- Computer literate
- Display energy and enthusiasm
- Understanding of OPERA and other Hotel management software
- To be standard driven and have a good attention to detail
- Individual leadership
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.