Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identify importers (by market: Hardware products, Construction, Automobile, Oil & Gas) and convince them to import our products in the whole territory
- Accelerate our presence in different territories in Nigeria, by:
- Better knowledge of our competitor à built price policy linked to the market
- Identify distribution channels
- Identify the main sectors/fields to sell abrasives products
- Create networking in the different markets
- Deliver the accounts’ annual budgets, growth and other KPIs
- Understand and support the customer’s business and objectives. Use this knowledge to contribute to the delivery of SGA’s objectives.
- Customer Identification. Develop new business / sales from the existing customer base and new customers.
- Relationship building. Develop and grow breadth of contact base within the customer organization, and reciprocate this with SGA contacts known to the customer.
- Customer Understanding/Strategy. Obtain insight and feedback from customers about new and future solutions / opportunities for SGA’s products and services, and support Marketing to meet these needs, under the umbrella of a true Category Management Approach.
- Provide clear price and margin management in accounts.
- Follow SGA guidelines regarding pricing and discount / rebate terms for all accounts and major projects in the region.
- Undertake and negotiate price increases as per company policy decisions.
- Manage chain margin in accounts by finding and delivering projects which will increase the overall profitability of the business
- Increase customer knowledge / awareness of SGA’s products / solutions through visits to key decision makers, training, and supporting marketing initiatives.
- Report on all competitor activities and other market intelligence.
- Comply with SGA’s requirements for Safety, Health and the Environment.
- Any other activities commensurate with the nature and level of the role.
Specific Work Experience Required
- Previous commercial sales role at National / Regional account level.
- Understanding of the retail market and its drivers.
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Commercial awareness, to understand the customer’s business needs and identify plans to deliver them.
- Effective influencing and communication skills, with the ability to understand and explain technical concepts to different levels.
- Negotiation skills.
- Flexible approach to working to meet the customer’s / SGA’s needs.
- Computer Literate – Microsoft Office Suite
- Full driving licence.
Application Closing Date
The post Saint-Gobain Job Vacancy : Business Development Manager appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.