School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Identify business opportunities and target markets
- Identify, arrange and Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent School Kits Limited at exhibitions, events, seminars and workshops as it applies
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the Head of your unit and the Chief Operating Officer
- Manage account and expansion activities
- Develop new opportunities and close existing ones
- Build meaningful relationships within the company and outside
- Develop detailed territory plans
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
- Research market trends and products
- Challenge objections in order to get the customer to buy a product
- Check quantity and quality of products at the store prior to delivery
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records
- Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
- Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing information
- Review your own sales performance periodically against set targets.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences, Project Management and other related fields
- 2 – 3 years’ Experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably in the textile/ Educational sectors
- A professional qualification in marketing would be an added
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Excellent attention to Details
- Develop plenty of stamina
- Strong Leadership: You must be able to lead and motivate yourself
- Communication: excellent communication and people skills is very essential
- Customer service
- Use of Quick Books would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
The post School Kits Limited Job Vacancy : Business Development Executive appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.