Solar Turbines – Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, Solar Turbines Incorporated, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 15,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries.
Products from Solar Turbines play an important role in the development of oil, natural gas and power generation projects around the world. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1590 to 30,000 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1 to 22 megawatts).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Student – Work Shop Support (Intern)
Auto req ID: 7282BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Category: Internship – Non-engineering
Travel Requirements: None to minimal
- Minimum Education Level: Diploma (Non-US)
- Minimum Qualifications: Engineer student or equivalent
- Minimum Years Experience – Less than 1
- Applicants must be currently eligible to work in the country in which this position is located. For information on employment eligibility in the United States, please visit the U.S. Immigration Services website.
- This position does not qualify for relocation.
- Solar Turbines offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, vacation, 401k, incentive bonus, tuition reimbursement and professional development/advancement opportunities.
Application Closing Date