The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Job ID: HR250200119
- Preparing financial records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing accounting information /reports for variety of transactions.
- Monitor accounting databases to ensure timely and accurate processing of recurring payments.
- Prepare bank account reconciliations
- Reviewing of accounting inputs to secure as fair as possible valid, accurate and timely account balances
- Participates in and collaborates on other projects and activities as assigned
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry.
- Entering accounts payable information including data entry of invoices, verification of accounts payable audit trail, and mailing vendor check.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting with a 2.1 or HND Accounting with Distinction
- Student Member of ACCA/ICAN.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in accounting role
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2019.
The post TAC Professional services Job Vacancy : Account Officer appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.