White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client, founded 1994 but commenced business in 2001 is Nigerian privately owned company. It has partners in Europe, US, Asia and Africa, some of which own international brands. In the Nigeria Pharmaceutical sector, it has over 30 brands/SKUs and plays in the antibiotics, analgesic, nutrition, ophthalmic and dental segments as well as being a reputable importer of medical, surgical and ophthalmic consumables, devices and equipment. This client aims for excellence, by carefully choosing quality product lines for greater markets share and offering knowledge-based, value- added and right solutions.
As part of her plan and process to re-invent and re-position itself to take significantly higher market share in all segment where if leads, it requires seasoned sales and marketing personnel for her 3 SBUs (Ophthalmic. Pharma/Nutrition and Dental & Medical Equipment/consumables) in the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
- The successful candidate will lead the team that will develop and keep company accounting records provide management account and financial information to management to ensure profitable business run by accurate and relevant financial data.
- He will also be responsible for keeping all assets of the company, including stock, money and receivables in addition to managing payables.
- B.Sc /HND in Accounts, ICAN-qualified, or in final stages. MBA an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years experience part of which must be in a trading concern. Pharma- industry experience in desirable.
- Ability to use common accounting/enterprise packages, in addition to Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business sense, self-motivated self-starter with definite ability to work without supervision.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.
The post White Tulip Consulting Limited Job Vacancy : Head of Accounts appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.