White Tulip Consulting Limited – Our client, founded 1994 but commenced business in 2001 is Nigerian privately owned company. It has partners in Europe, US, Asia and Africa, some of which own international brands. In the Nigeria Pharmaceutical sector, it has over 30 brands/SKUs and plays in the antibiotics, analgesic, nutrition, ophthalmic and dental segments as well as being a reputable importer of medical, surgical and ophthalmic consumables, devices and equipment. This client aims for excellence, by carefully choosing quality product lines for greater markets share and offering knowledge-based, value- added and right solutions.
As part of her plan and process to re-invent and re-position itself to take significantly higher market share in all segment where if leads, it requires seasoned sales and marketing personnel for her 3 SBUs (Ophthalmic. Pharma/Nutrition and Dental & Medical Equipment/consumables) in the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Administration Manager
- The incumbent shall oversee the human capital issues, administration and operations.
- He/She will guide and manage the overall provision of human resources services, policies, and programs for the company.
- Key accountabilities are adminintration, recruiting/staffing, performance management, compliance, policy development and documentation, compensation administration.
- B.Sc in Management or Administration; professional qualifications or MBA (Human Resources) is an advantage.
- 6-8 years cognate experience with minimum of 2 as head of HR function.
- Leader and manager, self-starter capable of working with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.