International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- We are looking for a responsible Driver for the CEO
- He is to convey him to work and other intended places as instructed.
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records
- Keep a travel log to record locations traveled to, travel time, and work hours
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the CEO.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Professionalism should dependably be proficient in his work
- Must be watchful and Safety conscious
- A personal driver must be an expert driver and properly licensed to drive
- Good conversational skills are very essential
- Ability to take responsibility for all issues concerning his work
- Eligible candidate must be a Lagos resident.
Applications Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
The post International Facilities Services Limited Job Vacancy : Driver appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.