Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Canteen Services Officer
Job ID: PANCSO0219
Job Division/Department/Unit: HR & Administration Division
Reports To: Head, Human Resource
- Supports the Head, Human Resource in planning, administering and supervising the organisation s catering operations and services. The most important part of the job is achieving good quality at low cost and maintaining high standards of hygiene and customer satisfaction.
Key Job Responsibilities
- General supervision of canteen, market survey, price review and the general administration of the catering unit.
- Daily inspection of raw and fresh food stuffs and preparation of meals.
- Supervision of cooking time, management and conduct of meal services to staff in canteens.
- Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided.
- Daily meetings with the contract caterer to discuss on the previous days performance e.g complaints received, reconciliation and ratification on the number of meals served.
- Weekly meeting between the caterer and the catering unit to plan and improve catering services.
- Preparation of monthly report to management on the general situation of canteen and the performance of the caterer.
- Monthly cross checking of invoices for total meal consumed.
- Planning menus in consultation the caterer.
Education & Experience
- HND in Hospitality & Catering Management
- 5 years of cognate experience, including 2 years in similar roles
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Decision making skills
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Strong leadership and motivating skills including the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staffs
- Knowledge of food, food hygiene and food preparation
- Computer literacy
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2019.