Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power House Shift Technician
Ref ID: Panphst0219
Job Division/Department/Unit: Industrial Division
Reports To: Head, Utilities Maintenance
- To execute maintenance programs and processes that will enable operating equipment deliver full design duty, and to make corrections for failures/deviation thus maintaining assets most profitably for the organization.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Does operation and monitoring of utility equipment including generators, switch gears, breakers, borehole panels, switch rooms etc.
- Does trouble shooting of electrical panels.
- Carries out lighting repairs.
- Servicing of generator (2000KVA/Satellite Gen.) including preventives/monitoring.
- Does borehole pumps monitoring/preventives.
- Ensures Utility update/records.
- Carries out maintenance/repairs of utility equipment.
- Prepares report on update of utility equipment.
- Does report on failures/breakdown of utility equipment.
- Carries out all other assignments given by the Head of Dept/Division
Education & Experience
- ND in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with 1 year in similar role
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Maintenance Skills & Orientation
- Maintenance Tools & Equipment
- Interpretation of Electrical Signs & Symbols
- Business Communication
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.