Alan & Grant – Our client is a leading capital market conglomerate offering Wealth Management Services, Stockbroking Services, Registrars Services, Corporate Financing and Trustee services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Advisor
Job Type: Full time
- To generate income in line with the set-target of the company and effectively manage business relationships between the company and its clients and ensure excellent service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate income and meet income target in line with the set-target determined at the beginning of an appraisal period
- Aggressive marketing of the company’s products and services.
- Effectively profile prospects/clients, analyze their financial risk appetite, needs and goals for investing and provide guidance to them as regards their investments.
- Follow up on clients’ mandates to ensure they are promptly executed and error free.
- Maintain a cordial business relationship with all clients whilst ensuring regular communication with assigned clients.
- Effectively work with members of the team in handling all relationship management issues, such that all clients have access to more than one account officer at any given time.
Education, Skills And Qualification:
- A good First Degree in any discipline from a reputable Higher Institution.
- Professional qualification e.g. CIS, ACA, ACCA, may be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in marketing especially in a financial institution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prospecting and marketing skills
- Good knowledge of the Capital market and its operations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must possess good selling skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2019.
The post Fez Integrated Services Limited Job Vacancy : Investment Advisor appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.