GOF Autos Limited is a limited liability company, an indigenous company, with a strong Automotive, Auto-services, Auto-make and Auto-bake service in Lagos State, Nigeria. We offer full range of garage services to vehicle owners across the Country. Our professionals know how to handle a wide range of car services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Clients Executive (Marketer)
Core Responsibilities and Duties
- Incorporate company procedures and policies in operations of business unit.
- Monitor and review project activities and ensure its completion within scheduled time and budget.
- Manage business activities focusing on financial and strategic growth of organization.
- Create new marketing strategies and monitor QA and QC measures.
- Build strong relationship with the customers in order to maintain good revenue growth.
- Manage start-up costs and finances of business unit by efficient financial management.
- Perform review and validation of system layouts and equipment
- Create harmonious working environment, train and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently.
- Explore and analyze market trends and identify new opportunities in assigned region.
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop and implement operational plans for new product launches.
- Work on requirements provided by senior management whenever required.
- B.Sc., HND, minimum of ND from a reputable school and must have:
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- Must be Females.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2019.
The post GOF Autos Limited Job Vacancy : Business Clients Executive (Marketer) appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.