Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand, Marketing & Communications Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The Brand, Marketing and Communications Manager will be expected to oversee the overall Branding, Marketing and Communications direction within the Media arm of the organisation, actively participating in developing Branding, Marketing & Communications strategy to advance the objectives of the organisation.
- Develop creative marketing and communication strategies in line with the organisation’s objectives;
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy;
- Oversee responsibilities for media buying, advert placement and billboards installations;
- Plan and manage media schedule, content creation and distribution;
- Plan, coordinate and produce marketing campaigns including events materials, press releases, social media and web content;
- Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep up with latest marketing trends;
- Coordinate the activities of digital marketing desk and outdoor advertising team;
- Analyse clients and targets to identify growth opportunities;
- Build brand through relationship management and strategic communications;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders;
- Carry out ongoing competitive content assessment of other related businesses regularly;
- Continuously monitor, measure and improve effectiveness of communication initiatives.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or HND in Communications or Marketing. A Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- At least 5 years relevant experience in similar position i.e. Marketing, PR and Communications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding in how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase visibility, profile and reputation of an organisation
- Good understanding of the use of social media.
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Ability to conduct robust research
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Proficient in the use of IT systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Competitive based on experience.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.