PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Associate (In-Country Finance) – Internal Firm Services
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Permanent
- To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting with not less than Second Class Upper division/Upper Credit
- Must have qualified (ICAN/ACCA) or have written the final stage of either ICAN/ACCA professional examinations.
- Candidate must possess 0-3 years relevant work experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
- Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Good listening
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2019.